Travel Agent Training
Website Short Description
The travel and tourism industry is a $4 trillion industry and growing. Our Travel Agent Training Program teaches students the skills they need to know to start a career in this exciting and rewarding field.
Over the course of your training, you'll learn about the various facets of the travel industry, including ground transportation, the airline industry, hotels and resorts, cruises, tours, international and domestic travel, the reservations process, ticketing and much more.
Upon completing this program students will be able to:
* Identify basics of the travel industry and how to deliver quality tourism services
* Recall strategies for coordinating transportation
* Recognize steps for coordinating and booking accommodations, attractions, and destinations
* Define the elements of potential economic, political, environmental, and social impacts
* Recall methods for communicating with clients and marketing and selling to the public
* Identify the various roles of the agent in the travel industry
* Recall the many travel markets available and how to choose a specific market
* Recognize strategies for pricing your services and travel packages
* List ways to advertise, promote a business and control finances
This class supported by an Educational Mentor. Educational mentors have worked or are working in the subject they mentor. Educational Mentors review student work, student progress, and interact with students as needed. They respond to any questions or concerns you might have, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.
Students need to have access to the internet and a PC. All materials are available online as electronic textbooks.
- Certification included