Certified Medical Administrative Assistant
Website Short Description
Medical administrative assistants primarily work in doctor’s offices, clinics, outpatient settings, hospitals, and other healthcare settings. Medical administrative assistants, medical secretaries, and medical records clerks are all positions in great demand. The growth and
the complexity of the U.S. healthcare system have resulted in a substantial increase in the need for qualified medical administrative assistants. Employment of a medical assistant is expected to grow an impressive 34% by 2018.
This course provides students with certified, skilled facilitators to guide them through their learning experience. Facilitators who are well trained in a unique mastery methodology and provide one-on-one instruction to their students to ensure mastery of the course material. The course facilitator is available to answer any questions a learner may have including questions on course content, course material, certifications, and even industry questions. Facilitators also monitor the progress of learners to ensure training retention and program advancement.
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 or 2013 or a Word Processing application to save and open Microsoft Office formats (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx)
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
• Adobe PDF Reader
- Certification included