Certified Medical Assistant
Website Short Description
As a Certified Medical Assistant you will work closely with patients and physicians; take vital signs, interview patients, record patient information, and provide point-of-care testing. Clinical Medical Assistants are projected to be among the fastest growing occupations in the next 5 years. Our program will also provide you with the latest HIPAA regulations, the Electronic Health Record, and how to care for special populations. Completing our Certified Medical Assistant program will help you prepare for a successful and rewarding career in the growing healthcare industry! In this program, you will receive training, preparation, and exam vouchers for 4 different national industry certifications, Medical Assistant, EKG Technician, Phlebotomy Technician, and Electronic Health Records Management, that will give you an edge when seeking employment opportunities.
This class supported by an Educational Mentor. Educational mentors have worked or are working in the subject they mentor. Educational Mentors review student work, student progress, and interact with students as needed. They respond to any questions or concerns you might have, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 or 2013 or a Word Processing application to save and open Microsoft Office formats (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx)
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
• Adobe PDF Reader
- Certification included