Certified Professional Bookkeeper
This Professional Bookkeeping course will show you the essentials of record keeping for a small business and will show why it's necessary to track information. The course will give you a greater understanding of the purpose and process of record keeping. Professional Bookkeeping teaches you how to sort through the masses of information and paperwork, how to record what is important for a business, and how to use that information to grow a business for success. This course helps prepare you to take the NACPB Bookkeeping Certification exam. Professional Bookkeeping also assists you in setting up and running a thriving home-based bookkeeping business. This course includes 50 lessons on DVD.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
• Define the basics of beginning, intermediate, and advanced bookkeeping
• Identify the steps involved in starting a bookkeeping business
• Define methods for recruiting and maintaining clients
• Distinguish between bookkeeping and accounting
• Identify methods for tax planning and minimizing taxes
The intended audience for this program is individuals that are seeking to gain employment in the field of Bookkeeping or wishing to enhance their skills in the field.
Upon successful completion of our Professional Bookkeeping course, students will be prepared for an entry-level position as a bookkeeper in an office setting and will be prepared to sit for the NACPB national certification exam. NACPB's Bookkeeper Certification assures employers you have bookkeeping knowledge and skill.
This class supported by an Educational Mentor. Our educational mentors have worked or are working in the subject they mentor. Educational Mentors reviews student work, student progress, and interacts with students as needed. They respond to any questions or concerns you might have, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.
The following textbooks will be provided to each student upon registration:
• Bookkeepers’ Boot Camp: Get a Grip on Accounting Basics by Angie Mohr, CA, CMA
• How to Start a Home-Based Bookkeeping Business by Michelle Long
• Bookkeeping 101 & Beyond with Peachtree Accounting (DVDs) by Robert Henry
- Certification included
- Image URL
- Training Plan URL